From the beginning....

Welcome to my blog, which is predominantly about my journey pre and post "lap band" op...however I can't help but share my dating stories (oh the ones I have collected over the years!), cocktail-encounters and super London haunts along the way...

Saturday, 4 September 2010

Birthday

It's my birthday tomorrow, and I'm having a party this evening. Have got that usual pre-party "will anyone come?" feeling...fingers crossed I won't be a loner...

Although what I really hope more than anything is...please let this be the last birthday that I spend being morbidly obese.

Hospital appointment on 20 September for pre-surgery final (I think) checkup. Do I need to have lost weight for this? I only got my surgery approved not long ago. Eeek! Need to hit the gym next week!







2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!!! I'll be at your party!! Will be thinking about you!! Way to go with that appointment! I can't wait to hear all about it! And, I know in my heart that your birthday wish will come true....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I would do anything to be in England right now! I'd come celebrate! I love parties! I know how you feel! I had a little private melt down last night and was "praying" that this is the last summer that I am obese (I flipping hate that word and morbidly is even worse) I wouldn't worry about weightlost unless they told you do so!

    Have a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete