From the beginning....

Welcome to my blog, which is predominantly about my journey pre and post "lap band" op...however I can't help but share my dating stories (oh the ones I have collected over the years!), cocktail-encounters and super London haunts along the way...

Saturday, 21 August 2010

Not quite got the info

Am at my parents house this weekend, and feel like I need to do this blog in secret...they don't know about the operation (I will tell them beforehand, but just not yet...it's too many months for them to worry and stress me out!). Was hoping to speak to my friend of a friend of a friend today who's had the band for a few years now and had huge successes. We caught up hugely briefly (enough for me to find out she was hungover and engaged), and arranged to speak next week. I'll have to save my burning questions till then, and keep looking at other blogs for the time being...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment